The TOD-CC district is appropriate for parcels near moderate-intensity rapid transit stations and streetcar stops. Its lower maximum building heights, less stringent design standards, and higher maximum parking limits are intended to accommodate and encourage transit oriented and transit supportive development in transit station areas where there is not a current market demand for more intense development.
- May be used where moderate density development is appropriate.
- Station areas are generally further from uptown.
- Mid-rise buildings up to 90 feet are permitted by-right, with taller buildings up to 130 feet allowed through a height bonus.
- Not intended for sites adjacent to a single-family zoning district or a single-family use.
The TOD-TR district is appropriate for parcels near moderate-intensity rapid transit stations and streetcar stops to transition from higher intensity TOD Districts to adjacent existing neighborhoods, or in transit neighborhoods where the rehabilitation and reuse of buildings is important to preserving the existing character and scale.
- New development may be single- or multi-storied, with street frontages activated by commercial, residential, or institutional uses.
- Low-rise buildings up to 50 feet are permitted by-right, with mid-rise buildings up to 75 feet allowed through a height bonus.
- Intended for use in areas where adopted policy encourages the adaptive reuse of existing building stock.