What is Your Favorite Place in Charlotte and Why?
We’re interested in better understanding why residents like different places in the city, so you can help us. Following the instructions below, you can submit a photo and description of that place on an interactive map, plus see what others are sharing. As the UDO process moves forward, we may feature submissions in presentations and publications, so keep those photos coming.
- Click one of the images below or here to open the map.
- Desktop: Click the Add button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Mobile: Click the Participate button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo of your favorite place in Charlotte (snap on your phone or use an existing photo) Images are required in order to submit a response (min. 200 pixels).
- Enter the name of your favorite place in the Title bar.
- Enter the location of your favorite place in the Location bar. You can enter an address, a place name for auto-generated address (i.e. Romare Bearden Park), or find/drag to your location on the map.
- In the Description bar explain what you like most about this place and list a few words you would use to describe the place to a friend.
- Hit the Accept Terms and Submit button to submit your response.
- Use the social media buttons in the upper right-hand corner to share your response via Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forgot #CLTUDO when sharing.